Selected Referenced Works and Additional Resources
In addition to the resources we have published here on our site, the follow links will assit you in your research:
- A Study on the Nutritive Value of Pollen from the Chinese Masson Pine (Pinus massoniana) and its Effect on Fecal Characteristics in Rats;
- Antioxidant and Antiinflammatory Activity of Pine Pollen Extract in Vitro;
- Pinus massoniana (Wikipedia);
- Pollen (Wikipedia);
- Pollen Nutritional Content and Digestibility for Animals;
- Sex Hormones and Corticosteroids in Pollen of Pinus nigra;
- Study on the Treatment of Rats with Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy by Masson Pine Pollen;
- Testosterone, Epitestosterone and Androstenedione in the Pollen of Scotch pine P. silvestris L.;
- The Incidence of Pine Pollen Reactivity in an Allergic Atopic Population;
- Vitamin D and its Metabolites in Pine Pollen.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please view our full Terms and Conditions.