Our absolute aphrodisiac tincture: Masterfully developed and fortified with pine pollen. A customer favorite for restoring libido in men and women.
Crafted by our expert herbalists to provide instant support for libido, this formula is perfect for both men and women, setting ablaze the passion in your love life. It includes potent Yang tonics that create a well-balanced, yet highly effective blend. The Eros' Arrow Aphrodisiac Elixir embodies everything you desire in an aphrodisiac formula: meticulous formulation, crafted with the utmost quality and integrity using clinical-grade tinctures, delivering rapid results. Eros' Arrow is the result of an advanced understanding of general tonics, reproductive health tonics, as well as anatomy and physiology. This formula taps into the innate wisdom of plants and the intricate complexities of human sexuality, all expertly crafted by master herbalists.
It's the ideal choice for men and women seeking an aphrodisiac boost that they can take whenever desired or needed.
What Others Are Saying
"I am 75 and needed some help if you know what I mean, and this IS helping. Been married for 53 years, and a great sex life has been a wonderful help in keeping that loving feeling between us. Thank you, RAW Forest Foods, for keeping us young and sexy!" — Gary
"Love this [product!] It does for me everything that's promised." — R.Allen
You will find ingredients from Eros' Arrow Aphrodisiac Elixir in the following products:
- Forest Manna Royal Pine Pollen Tincture (2 Ounce and 4 Ounce bottles).
Eros' Arrow Aphrodisiac Elixir May Support
- Increase libido, sexual thought, performance, and sensation
- Increase drive/desire by promoting healthy levels of testosterone and dopamine
- Supports vitality, relaxes the mind, clears negativity, and enhances physical and mental sensations.*
Eros' Arrow Aphrodisiac Elixir Key Benefits:
- Kava Root (Piper methysticum; Wild-harvested): Kava Root is used for its relaxing and hypnotic properties. It is known to increase both physical and emotional sensations, including orgasm;
- RAW Pine Pollen™ (Pinus massoniana; Wild-harvested): Pine Pollen is known for containing phyto-androgens, plant analogs of the male sex hormones. This allows immediate aphrodisiac effects to shine;
- Shu Di Huang (Rehmanniae preparata; Wild-crafted): Shu Di Huang, or Rehmannia, has the ability to build blood, giving fuel to the fire of the hotter herbs. Fuel enables this formula to be even more effective;
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum; Organic): Epimedium is used as a tonic for reproductive health. It has traditionally been used as a true aphrodisiac. Epimedium is a strong Yang tonic;
- Du Zhong (Cortex Eucommiae Ulmoidis; Wild-harvested): Du Zhong, or Eucommia, is a powerful tonic that nourishes the Kidney, Blood, and Jing (essence). It is a perfect aphrodisiac;
- Polygala (Yuan Zhi) (Polygala tenuifolia; Wild-crafted): Yuan Zhi connects and unites the heart and kidney axis and is used in Chinese medicine to calm the mind and the spirit. It brings fire and desire, working alongside Kava Root and Zhi Zi to relax the mind and allow desire to flood the body, mind, and spirit;
- Zhi Zi (Fructus Gardenia jasminnoides Ellis; Wild-harvested): Zhi Zi is included to create ease. It is used to eliminate irritability and to clear heat and inflammation. As we eliminate irritability and clear heat, we remove the roadblocks standing in the way of our own innate sexuality;
- He Shou Wu (Fo-ti) (Polygoni Multiflori Preparata; Wild-crafted): In Chinese Medicine, He Shou Wu is used to nourish and replenish the Yin. He Shou Wu helps the body clear heat, which can cause fatigue and loss of desire, as it helps to build blood;
- Bindi (Tribulus terrestris; Organic): Most commonly referred to as Tribulus, this plant is a celebrated classic in Ayurvedic traditions, used to benefit many aspects of male reproductive health;
- Deer Velvet Antler (Cervus nippon Temminck): Deer Antler Velvet is a strong Yang tonic, appreciated for deep sexual rejuvenation and libido-enhancing qualities;
- Sou Yang (Cynomorium songaricum; Wild-harvested): Sou Yang has a long and revered history of use as an herb for increasing libido and is a strong Yang tonic;
- Velvet Bean (Mucuna pruriens; Organic): Known commonly as Mucuna, this plant is used to promote desire and arousal. Mucuna naturally contains l-dopa, the chemical precursor to dopamine, which is the desire and reward neurotransmitter;
- Gao Ben (Rhizoma Ligustici chinensis; Wild-harvested): Gao Ben is used in love and aphrodisiac formulas, most likely because it has the unique ability to treat both ends of the Du (Governing Vessel) Channel. By treating both ends of the Du Channel, Gao Ben unites the upper, middle, and lower Dantien. In Ayurveda, this would be uniting the three doshas, vata, pitta, and kapha;
- Niu Xi (Achyranthes bidentata; Wild-harvested): Niu Xi has reaching tonifying effects, adding as secondary support to stronger Yang tonics. Niu Xi is able to activate blood and clear the energy meridians. Furthermore, Niu Xi helps to tonify the kidney, the source of sexual energy;
- Zhi Mu (Rhizoma Anemarrhena asphodeloides Bunge; Wild-harvested): Zhi Mu is primarily used in this formula to help nourish Yin and moisten dryness. But it is also an effective herbal medicine for clearing heat from the body. By clearing heat, Zhi Mu can help one's own sexual energy to rebound;
- Wu Wei Zi (Fructus Schisandra chinensis; Wild-harvested): Wu Wei Zi is also known as Schisandra Berry, which is used as an astringent. It secures Jing, replenishes Qi, nourishes the Kidney, eases heat, and promotes the generation of fluids.*
Where to Buy Eros' Arrow Elixir Tincture?
RAW Forest Foods offers 2-ounce bottles of Eros' Arrow Elixir Tincture, with each bottle containing 19.5 servings. As with all of our products, we source our ingredients as close to the producers—farms and forests—as possible, visiting sites and meeting with growers, wild-harvesters, and processors.
RAW Forest Foods' Eros' Arrow Elixir tincture has been lab-tested and verified for identity and microbial contamination (see below for the certificate of analysis on this product).
Suggested Usage is 3ml (approximately 3 droppersful), taken as needed. Dosage may be broken up throughout the day into two servings: Two droppersful in the morning and 1 dropperful before bed.
We recommend taking our tinctures diluted in 2 - 4 ounces of warm water, taken on an empty stomach.
Learn more about using all of our products here.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight and moisture.
Pine Pollen and Allergies
While true Pine Pollen allergies are generally considered uncommon, recent information from the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology highlights important findings:
- Cross-reactivity has been reported between pine nuts and peanuts and between pine nuts and pine pollen.
- Pine nut allergies are similar to other tree nut allergies, and can cause mild, moderate, and severe allergic responses including anaphylaxis.
Consult Allergies, Safety, Contraindications, Drug Interactions, and Pine Pollen for additional information, and do not take any product to which you have—or suspect you have—an allergy. To learn more, please visit our page dedicated to Allergies, Safety, Contraindications, Drug Interactions, and Pine Pollen, and do not take any product to which you have—or suspect you may have—an allergy to.
Kava Root Contraindications
In March of 2002, the FDA issued an advisory about the rare incidence of liver damage from the use of Kava Kava. While there are several reports of liver damage caused by Kava Kava from this time period, it is unclear if the damage was done from Kava Kava, if it was a combination of Kava Kava and other drugs and/or alcohol, if the Kava Kava taken was contaminated, and/or if the damage was present prior to the people using Kava Kava. Caution must be taken when using the herb Kava Kava because it is a sedative and hypnotic herb.
Herb cycling schedules can be beneficial when healing. If you prefer to rotate your pro-androgenic and tonic herbs, we suggest a schedule of five days on and two days off, or four weeks on and one week off.
Eros' Arrow Aphrodisiac Elixir Tincture Certificate of Analysis
All information provided by RAW Forest Foods, including throughout this website, is for educational purposes only and is not intended as—nor should be misconstrued as—any type of recommendation, medical diagnosis, treatment, cure, or advice.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Customers are advised to consult with their qualified healthcare practitioner before undergoing any lifestyle changes, including the use of dietary or nutritional supplements.
Products offered by RAW Forest Foods are not for use by those that are pregnant or nursing, children under the age of 18, individuals with a known medical condition, or those allergic or averse to any of the ingredients contained within them.
For additional information, consult our full Terms and Conditions.
View our Eros' Arrow Aphrodisiac Elixir Tincture quick facts PDF