Pure and unadulterated: This is Mountain Harvest RAW Pine Pollen™
Forest Manna RAW Pine Pollen™ Tablets, made with our own single-origin and cracked cell wall Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen™.
This is absolutly everything you would expect from the experts in Pine Pollen.
What You Need to Know:
- Made With Pure, Select, Choice Wild-Harvested Mountain Harvest RAW Pine Pollen™—From Authentic Pinus massoniana Pine Trees;
- Cracked Cell Wall to Preserve Its Living Integrity While Exponentially Increasing Digestibility and Bio-Availability;
- RAW Pine Pollen™ Is the Ideal Choice for Targeting the The Restorative Nutrition Present in Pine Pollen and Its Naturally Occurring Phyto-Androgens;
- Tonic and Adaptogenic, Pine Pollen Works With the Body to Create Dynamic Health;
- Domestically Produced in a NSF, GMP Registered, Certified Organic Facility.
Our signature product, this raw, cracked cell wall Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen is the backbone of our company. We were founded with the intention of providing the first, most potent and highest quality and integrity Pine Pollen available on the market. As the original forest tonic, Pine Pollen is a safe and adaptogenic herb that may help restore healthy levels of testosterone, as well as, contains plant analogs of the male sex hormones for increased wellness and vitality. This superfood is also deeply beneficial for the endocrine system for both men and women.
This chewable RAW Pine Pollen is for easy, on the go Pine Pollen supplementation. It is great to keep in the car, the desk, and in the gym bag!
What Others Are Saying
"After only 4 days [of taking it], my energy levels are way above [what] I had before. It's an awesome product [and] will buy again." — Ben
"These are so great. I keep them around to snack on. Fantastic taste [and] gives you an immediate rush from the pine pollen--seriously high quality. An ideal way to take pine pollen with you when you're on the go, and the are so strong, too." — Michael
RAW Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen May Support
- Contains over 200+ identified beneficial compounds, including living nutrients and vitamins, essential amino acids, vital enzymes and coenzymes, naturally occurring minerals, and healthful fatty acids. It is also highly anti-aging, containing dense antioxidants.
- Cherished for its phytoandrogens, similar to testosterone, and its balancing effect on both androgenic and estrogenic hormones. It is also renowned for nourishing the entire endocrine system and supporting libido function.
- Restoration to Health and Wellness
- Contains the pro-androgenic phytosterols and adaptogenic compounds that many are looking for to promote increased immune function and overall energy. It provides fundamental rejuvenation and deep nutritive qualities.
RAW Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen Key Benefits
In its unprocessed state, Pine Pollen is largely indigestible by humans, as the rigid cells walls simply cannot be broken and thus the nutrients are locked inside and pass freely through the digestive tract. However, using a low temperature, air fracturing method, our raw Pine Pollen is processed to crack the cell walls, rendering the Pine Pollen more than 99% digestible (link study here).
As the medicinal use of Pine Pollen dates back approximately 1500 years, we source via traditional methods. Deep within the remote wild foothills of the Himalaya, our Pine Pollen is harvested by hand at peak potency within a 3 day period once a year from select Pinus massoniana pine trees. We are blessed to have a long-standing relationship with a forest conservation co-operative in this area.
MEET THE SOURCE: MOUNTAIN HARVEST PINE POLLEN
Where to Buy RAW Pine Pollen Chewable Tablets?
RAW Forest Foods offers 120 count pouches of RAW Pine Pollen Tablets, with 40 servings (3 tablets per serving) per pouch. As with all of our products, we source our ingredients as close to the producers—farms and forests—as possible, visiting sites and meeting with growers, wild-harvesters, and processors.
RAW Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen Tablets
Serving size is 3 tablets, taken twice daily or as directed, preferably on an empty stomach.
Our favorite way to consume this product is by combining it with 4-6 ounces of warm water on an empty stomach.
Learn more about using all of our products here.
A cool, dry place, away from sunlight and moisture.
Pine Pollen & Allergies
While true Pine Pollen allergies are generally considered uncommon, recent information from the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology highlights important findings:
- Cross-reactivity has been reported between pine nuts and peanuts and between pine nuts and pine pollen.
- Pine nut allergies are similar to other tree nut allergies, and can cause mild, moderate, and severe allergic responses including anaphylaxis.
Consult Allergies, Safety, Contraindications, Drug Interactions, and Pine Pollen for additional information, and do not take any product to which you have—or suspect you have—an allergy. To learn more, please visit our page dedicated to Allergies, Safety, Contraindications, Drug Interactions, and Pine Pollen, and do not take any product to which you have—or suspect you may have—an allergy to.
Herb cycling schedules can be beneficial when healing. If you prefer to rotate your pro-androgenic and tonic herbs, we suggest a schedule of five days on and two days off, or four weeks on and one week off.
All information provided by RAW Forest Foods, including throughout this website, is for educational purposes only and is not intended as—nor should be misconstrued as—any type of recommendation, medical diagnosis, treatment, cure, or advice.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Customers are advised to consult with their qualified healthcare practitioner before undergoing any lifestyle changes, including the use of dietary or nutritional supplements.
Products offered by RAW Forest Foods are not for use by those that are pregnant or nursing, children under the age of 18, individuals with a known medical condition, or those allergic or averse to any of the ingredients contained within them.
For additional information, consult our full Terms and Conditions.
View our Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen Tablets quick facts PDF.