Ultra-pure Pine Pollen Extract Powder. It doesn't get any stronger than this. Exclusively from RAW Forest Foods and developed specifically for our family of customers. When you're serious about adding Pine Pollen into you routine, this is your answer.
Our Pine Pollen Extract Powders offers a sweet spot between the highly nutritious RAW Pine Pollen™ and the Phyto-Androgenic focus of Pine Pollen Tincture.
Deeply restorative and energizing, Mountain Harvrest Pine Pollen Extract—available in capsules and powder—is a safe adaptogenic and tonic that may help restore healthy levels of testosterone, promoting an increase in wellness and vitality.
- Contains our highly concentrated, ultra-pure Pine Pollen Extract Powder. This is a 50:1 (50 times) concentration of RAW Pine Pollen™;
- Pine Pollen has been shown to contain Phyto-Androgens, plant analougs of the androgenic (male sex) hormones, and is adaptogenic and tonic;
- Single origin and wild-harvested. We are meticulous about our ingredients and have meet with the harvesters and processors of our Pine Pollen, visiting the remote mountainous harvest site;
- Pine Pollen Extract Powder is highly bioavailable, with added Piperine to maximize potency and absorption;
- Quality assured: Domestically made in a registered organic, FDA cGMP, and NSF facility.*
This ultra-pure Pine Pollen Extract is roughly five times the concentration of our previous 10:1 extract. This is part of the RAW Forest Foods difference. The first company to bring you RAW Pine Pollen, Pine Pollen Extract Powder, and now our ultra-pure extract powder. Trust the source.
You will find Pine Pollen, either as a powder, capsule, or tincture, in the following products:
What Others Are Saying
"I've been using the Pine Pollen Extract powder along with the Pine Pollen Tincture for about one month. Noticeable increase in libido, firmness and endurance." — CW2
"I have been adding Pine Pollen to my thrice weekly superfood routine and can't tell you how energized, brain focus, overall body health this causes. THE BEST. The Pine Pollen is the true health for all." — Jeryl
Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen Extract May Support
- Whole Body Vitality: Contains over 200+ identified beneficial compounds, including living nutrients and vitamins, essential amino acids, vital enzymes and coenzymes, naturally occurring minerals, and healthful fatty acids. It is also highly anti-aging, containing dense antioxidants.
- Hormonal Balance: Cherished for its phytoandrogens, similar to testosterone, and its balancing effect on both androgenic and estrogenic hormones. It is also renowned for nourishing the entire endocrine system and supporting libido function.
- Restoration to Health and Wellness: Contains the pro-androgenic phytosterols and adaptogenic compounds that many are looking for to promote increased immune function and overall energy. It provides fundamental rejuvenation and deep nutritive qualities.
Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen Extract Key Benefits
In its unprocessed state, Pine Pollen is largely indigestible by humans, as the rigid cells walls simply cannot be broken and thus the nutrients are locked inside and pass freely through the digestive tract. However, using a low temperature, air fracturing method, our raw Pine Pollen is processed to crack the cell walls, rendering the Pine Pollen more than 99% digestible (link study here).
As the medicinal use of Pine Pollen dates back approximately 1500 years, we source via traditional methods. Deep within the remote wild foothills of the Himalaya, our Pine Pollen is harvested by hand at peak potency within a 3 day period once a year from select Pinus massoniana pine trees. We are blessed to have a long-standing relationship with a forest conservation co-operative in this area.
MEET THE SOURCE: MOUNTAIN HARVEST PINE POLLEN
Where to Buy Pine Pollen Extract Powder?
RAW Forest Foods offers bulk, 70 gram pouches of Pine Pollen Extract Powder, with 35 servings (2 grams per serving) per pouch. As with all of our products, we source our ingredients as close to the produces—farms and forests—as possible, visiting sites and meeting with growers, wild-harvesters, and processors.
Pine Pollen Extract Powder
1/2 tsp, taken twice daily or as directed, preferably on an empty stomach. Recommended, once in the morning and in the evening.
Our favorite way to consume this product is by combining it with 4-6 ounces of warm water on an empty stomach.
Learn more about using all of our products here.
A cool, dry place, away from sunlight and moisture.
Pine Pollen & Allergies
While true Pine Pollen allergies are generally considered uncommon, recent information from the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology highlights important findings:
- Cross-reactivity has been reported between pine nuts and peanuts and between pine nuts and pine pollen.
- Pine nut allergies are similar to other tree nut allergies, and can cause mild, moderate, and severe allergic responses including anaphylaxis.
Consult Allergies, Safety, Contraindications, Drug Interactions, and Pine Pollen for additional information, and do not take any product to which you have—or suspect you have—an allergy. To learn more, please visit our page dedicated to Allergies, Safety, Contraindications, Drug Interactions, and Pine Pollen, and do not take any product to which you have—or suspect you may have—an allergy to.
Herb cycling schedules can be beneficial when healing. If you prefer to rotate your pro-androgenic and tonic herbs, we suggest a schedule of five days on and two days off, or four weeks on and one week off.
Pine Pollen Extract Powder Testing Certificate of Analysis (CofA)
All information provided by RAW Forest Foods, including throughout this website, is for educational purposes only and is not intended as—nor should be misconstrued as—any type of recommendation, medical diagnosis, treatment, cure, or advice.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Customers are advised to consult with their qualified healthcare practitioner before undergoing any lifestyle changes, including the use of dietary or nutritional supplements.
Products offered by RAW Forest Foods are not for use by those that are pregnant or nursing, children under the age of 18, individuals with a known medical condition, or those allergic or averse to any of the ingredients contained within them.
For additional information, consult our full Terms and Conditions.
View our Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen Powdered 10:1 Extract quick facts PDF.