Pine Pollen and Nettle Root Extract Capsules » Full Potency, Full Spectrum, and Unstandardized
Pine Pollen and Nettle Root Extract Capsules
Promote Endocrine Function and Maximize the Health Benefits of Pine Pollen with Our Synergized, Premier Pine Pollen and Nettle Root Extract Capsules
- The ideal product for maximizing the Pro-Androgenic properties of Pine Pollen and the estrogen balancing properties of Nettle Root;
- Master formulated by our herbalists with Chen Pi and Zhi Zi for maximum efficacy;
- Crafted with our full potency, full spectrum unstandardized extracts of both Pine Pollen and Nettle Root (UNPARALLELED strength);
- From our Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen and Våren Forest Nettle Root Collection;
- Single Source, Wild-harvested Pine Pollen and Organic Nettle Root—domestically produced in a certified organic, FDA cGMP facility;
- Only from RAW Forest Foods, the leaders in Pine Pollen and Pro-androgenic, Adaptogenic, and Tonic herbs.
Pine Pollen and Nettle Root are a match made in heaven. Pine Pollen helps supplement the body with phyto-androgens and Nettle Root promotes favorable testosterone to estrogen ratios and may help elevate levels of free active testosterone by decreasing the activity of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). These two herbs work perfectly together. But we don't stop there.
The Pine Pollen is used for its naturally occurring phyto-androgens and Nettle Root may help optimize male sex hormones. The two herbs work synergistically to enhance each other’s benefits.
To promote Qi circulation and to invigorate the endocrine system, we add just enough Citrus Peel and Gardenia Fruit (Zhi Zi and Chen Pi) to transform this into a true formula—harmonizing and potentiating the combination of Pine Pollen and Nettle Root.
This is an ideal formula for anyone looking for the best of both Pine Pollen and Nettle Root.
Real Customer Reviews of our Pine Pollen and Nettle Root Formula
"This combination has already started to increase my energy levels further into the day. I'm also feeling more interested in sex at a deeper level." — Martin
"Great product. Actually noticed an increase in endurance, energy & vitality, within the first 2-3 days of taking the product." — Dan
Pine Pollen and Nettle Root Capsules May Help Support:
- Increased levels of male sex, Androgenic hormones, including testosterone;
- Balance the ratio level of testosterone to estrogen;
- Pine Pollen is adaptogenic, tonic and pro-androgenic, and may help build and promote endocrine system health;
- Reduce inflammation;
- Antioxidant and nutrient rich. *
Pine Pollen and Nettle Root Key Benefits
Pine Pollen (Pinus massoniana)
Pine Pollen is a uniquely potent, natural substance (not technically an herb) that contains a high concentration of a full spectrum of nutrients, bio-available phyto-androgen hormones, raw amino acids and anti-aging amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and dense antioxidants, making Pine Pollen the most complete of all superfoods. In fact, it's beyond a superfood.
Nettle Root (Urtica dioica)
Source: Organically cultivated
Nettle Root is called The Male Herbal Ally because it is known to have several important benefits, including supporting prostate health, lowering estradiol, and increasing free, biologically active testosterone.
Chen Pi (Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae)
Chen Pi, which is the peel of immature tangerine peel, is added to help circulate and regulate Qi.
Zhi Zi (Fructus Gardeniae jasminoidis)
Zhi Zi is the fruit of the Cape Jasmine Gardenia plant. The primary action of Zhi Zi is to drain and clear heat inflammation and calm the Spirit, by settling an overactive, anxious mind. The secondary actions involve promoting quality and blood circulation.
Where to Buy Pine Pollen and Nettle Root Extract Capsules?
RAW Forest Foods offers 120 count jars of Pine Pollen and Nettle Root Extract Capsules, with 60 servings (2 capsules per serving) per bottle. As with all of our products, we source our ingredients as close to the producers—farms and forests—as possible, visiting sites and meeting with growers, wild-harvesters, and processors.
RAW Forest Foods' Pine Pollen and Nettle Root Extract Capsules have been lab-tested and verified for identity and microbial contamination (see below for the certificate of analysis on this product).
Products with Pine Pollen and Nettle Root
We offer a complete line of Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen and a complete line of Våren Forest Nettle, but if you're looking specifically for other forms of our Pine Pollen and Nettle Root formulas, you'll find them here:
- Elevated Pine Pollen and Nettle Root Tincture (2 Ounces);
- Elevated Pine Pollen and Nettle Root Tincture (4 Ounces);
- Elevated Pine Pollen and Nettle Root Extract Powder.
Pine Pollen and Nettle Root Capsules
Suggested Usage is 3 capsules, taken daily. Dosage may be broken up throughout the day into two servings: Two capsules in the morning and one capsule before bed.
We like to take our capsules with water and on an empty stomach.
A cool, dry place, away from sunlight and moisture.
Herb cycling schedules can be beneficial when healing. If you prefer to rotate your pro-androgenic and tonic herbs, we suggest a schedule of five days on, and two days off, or four weeks on and one week off.
Elevated Pine Pollen and Nettle Root Capsules Testing Certificate of Analysis (CofA)
Before starting any new medicinal herbs or nutritional supplements (from our company or otherwise), customers should consult with their qualified healthcare practitioner. This not because we question the safety of our products, but because we believe in the strength of our products and that plants have a medicinal, therapeutic potential.
This product is not for use by those under the age of 18, who are pregnant or nursing, or who are allergic or adverse to any of the ingredients contained within.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please consult our full Terms and Conditions for more information.
View our Elevated Pine Pollen and Nettle Root Capsules quick facts PDF (Coming Soon)