RAW Reishi Spore Powder
A Perfect Union
To create the olympic standard of Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) we have created a perfect union of our RAW Reishi Spore Powder and our potent Reishi powdered extract. Our raw, fractured cell wall Ganoderma lucidum is the purest, most potent, and digestible form of Reishi available anywhere. Period.
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) predates most herbal traditions, first appearing in Traditional Chinese Medicine over 5000 years ago. In the past 5000 years, Reishi has earned its reputation as the "Mushroom of Immortality." The world's most potent adaptogen, Reishi energizes, harmonizes, and is a deep restorative tonic, strengthening DNA and RNA functioning in the bone marrow and clearing cellular waste, all while bringing enlightenment.
Reishi Spores are the most bio-active and most dense source of the medicinal Polysaccharides, Terpines, and Beta-Gulcans in Reishi. One ton of fruiting Reishi mushrooms, like those found in powdered capsules, powdered extracts and liquid tinctures, produce only two pounds of spores--an equivalent of a 1000:1 extract.
Deep Marrow Regenesis and Spiritual Growth
Looking beyond current paradigms of herbalism, RAW Forest Foods offers you a rare, select form of the World's most powerful mushroom and the World's most powerful adaptogenic tonic herb. Enter the Olympic Standard of Ganoderma lucidum: RAW Reishi Spore Powder. In China and Japan, Reishi is considered the most powerful tonic for the attainment of optimum health, longevity, and spiritual attainment.
The RAW Forest Foos Difference
The active constituents is Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) are its unique Polysaccharides, Terpenes, and Beta-Glucans. Reishi spores are the most potent source of these medicinal compounds. Over one ton (2000 pounds) of Reishi mushrooms produce only one pounds of spores.
Contrary to popular belief, mushrooms are not digestible by the human body, since they contain no cellulose. Mushrooms must be processed, usually by cooking, to break down the cell walls. Unfortunately, denaturing through cooking results in the loss of the vital energy of the mushroom. Using the potent spores are the only way to have bio-available Polysaccharides, Terpenes, and Beta-Glucans, while still retaining the vital energy of Ganoderma lucidum--which makes it the most sought out adaptogenic tonic herb in the World, earning the reputation of The Mushroom of Immortality. Our RAW Reishi Spores are collected when they are their most potent and processed in a low temperature and air free environment to fracture the spore wall, then vacuum sealed.
The unmatched potency and the unmatched digestibility of Reishi Spores is what makes them Olympic Standard for you, and also the select form of Reishi for clinical trials in both China and Japan.
Don't settle for any less.
Traditional Uses of Ganoderma lucidum
In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Reishi is used to tonify the Three Treasures: Jing (essence), Qi (life energy and life force) and Shen (Spirit, God, awareness and consciousness), as well as to protect and guard the liver and heart.
Reishi us used traditionally to build resistance to stress (including normal and premature aging), to detoxify both the cells and tissue of the body. Additionally, Reishi acts as a slight Central Nervous System (CNS) sedative while building the CNS overtime, both relaxing and energizing the body and mind.
Unequivocally, Reishi is has been used throughout Asia to prolong life and to amplify intelligence and wisdom. Throughout history, Reishi was so rare and highly regarded that by decree of law, Reishi was only to be used by the Chinese Royal Family.
Specifically, Reishi has been used traditionally in Traditional and Classical Chinese Medicine (TCM) to target and treat the:
- Liver, including the gallbladder;
- Spleen: including the stomach and pancreas;
- Lung: including the large intestine;
- Heart: including the small intestine;
- Kidneys: including the endocrine system, adrenals, and bladder;
- Epigenetics: Reishi improves and corrects DNA/RNA synthesis;
Current Clinical Results of In-vivo and In-vitro Reishi testing:
- Anti-allergic activity;
- Bronchitis-preventative effect, inducing regeneration of bronchial epithelium;
- Antibacterial, against Staphylococci, Streptococci, and Bacillus pneumoniae (perhaps due to increased immune system activity);
- Antioxidant, by eliminating hydroxyl free radicals;
- Antitumor activity;
- Antiviral effect, by inducing interferon production;
- Lowers blood pressure;
- Enhances bone marrow nucleated cell proliferation;
- Cardiotonic action, lowering serum cholesterol levels with no effect on triglycerides, enhancing myocardial metabolism of hypoxic animals, and improving coronary artery hemodynamics;
- Central depressant and peripheral anticholinergic actions on the autonomic nervous sytem reduce the effects of caffeine and relax muscles;
- Enhanced natural killer cell (NK) activity in vitro in mice;
- Expectorant and antitussive properties demonstrated in mice studies;
- General immunopotentiation;
- Anti-HIV activity in vitro and in vivo;
- Improved adrenocortical function;
- Increased production of Interleukin-1 by murine peritoneal macrophages in vitro;
- Increased production of Interleukin-2 by murine splenocytes in vitro.
Key Active Constituents found in Reishi Mushooms:
- Beta and hetero-Beta-glucans (antitumour and immunostimulating);
- Ling Zhi-8 protein (anti-allergenic, immuno-modulating);
- Ganodermic acids & tri-terpenes (anti-allergenic agents, cholesterol and blood pressure reducing);
*These products have not been evaluated by the FDA. Any statements within this site or within RAW Forest Foods’ site have not been evaluated by the FDA. This (or any) product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.