Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen Powder
From the Originators of Pine Pollen
Also Available in a 65 Gram Pouch
Our first product. In 2010, RAW Forest Foods was founded with the single intent of providing high quality, high integrity Pine Pollen. At this time there was no domestic source for Pine Pollen, and after observing the healing potential that it held, we had to share it. Over half a decade later, we are pleased to be the premier source for Pine Pollen and proud to offer our customers the complete Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen line of products.
Deep in the remote wilds of the foothills of the Himalaya, our Pine Pollen is harvested by hand from select Pinus massoniana pine trees. Working with a forest conservation co-operative, we use our long-standing relationships to bring our customers only the highest quality Pine Pollen available.
Each spring, as the plants bloom to life, the catkins of the pine trees wake up and blanket the forest floor with high nutrient pollen. More than simply pollinating pine trees, pine pollen provides a source of valuable nutrients and growth hormones to assist the rapid spring growth of the areas sounding the trees and wherever the pollen travels to.
Pine Pollen contains over 200+ identified beneficial compounds, including living nutrients and vitamins, all essential (and many non-essential) amino acids, vital enzymes and co-enzymes, many naturally occurring minerals, and healthful fatty acids. Additionally, Pine Pollen contains the pro-androgenic phytosterols and adaptogenic compounds many are looking for.
In its unprocessed state, Pine Pollen is largely indigestible by humans—the rigid cells walls simply cannot be broken and thus the nutrients are locked inside and pass freely through the digestive tract. Using a low temperature, air fracturing method, our RAW Pine Pollen is processed to crack the cell walls, rendering Pine Pollen more than 99% digestible (as seen in laboratory studies).
As the original forest tonic, Pine Pollen is cherished both for its phytoandrogens (similar to testosterone) and adaptogens as it is for its deep nutritive qualities. The medicinal use of Pine Pollen has a written history dating back approximately 1500 years, and today it has blossomed in popularity for the same reasons people have been using it for nearly a millennium: its positive actions on the endocrine system (and the phytoandrogens it contains), its deeply nutritive properties, and its many other key qualities.* In short, because Pine Pollen is a safe, strong, and effective adaptogenic, tonic herb.*
- RAW, cracked cell wall Pine Pollen that processed to increase digestibility while retaining quality, raw nutrients, and other beneficial compounds;
- Wild harvested exclusively from natural, mountain sources and only from potent, select Pinus massoniana pine tree;
- Harvested at the peak of potency within a 3-day period once a year;
- Pine Pollen may help restore healthy levels of testosterone through its phytoandrogens, adaptogens, and through supporting proper nutrition and healthy aging with raw vegan amino acids, vitamins and minerals, and anti-aging promoting compounds;
- All packaging and encapsulation was done domestically in an FDA cGMP facility using food-safe materials;
- Capsules made of non-GMO plant cellulose and are vegan/vegetarian;
- From RAW Forest Foods, the first company to bring Pine Pollen to the US and the leading authority on tonic and pro-androgenic herbs.
Choose Your Product
Our select Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen Powder is available in 65 and 500 gram (1/2 kilogram, 1.1 pounds) pouches. and as vegan/vegetarian capsules.
This product can be found categorized as part of the following Product Guide collections:
- Full System Tonics and Immune Restoration;
- Pro-Androgenic Herbs;
- Supporting Prostate Health;
- Traditional Aphrodisiacs.*
What You'll Find Inside
Each pouch contains either 65 or 500 grams of RAW Pine Pollen (from our Mountain Harvest collection).
The dark, opaque outer pouch protects the ingredients from damage and degradation by UV rays and helps to keep the contents dry. Inside you will find an additional re-sealable package, again to help promote freshness.
All RAW Forest Foods packaging is food grade and done domestically in our certified organic, FDA cGMP facility. We have selected to employ pouches for the packaging of our herbal powders because they require only a small fraction of the resources that larger bottles or jars do.
To learn more about Pine Pollen, please follow the links below for specific in-depth, extended information:
- Adaptogenic and Androgenic Effects of Pine Pollen;
- Nutritional Analysis of Pine Pollen;
- The RAW Forest Foods Advantage and the Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen Difference;
- Pine Pollen Health Benefits and Current Scientific Research;
- The Historical and Chinese Medicine Perspective of Pine Pollen;
- Allergies, Safety, Contraindications, and Pine Pollen;
- Pine Pollen FAQs;
- Selected Referenced Works and Additional Resources;
- Our Facilities.
Pine Pollen Powder
Serving size is 2 grams (approximately 1/2 teaspoon), taken twice daily or as directed, preferably on an empty stomach. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
Other Ingredients: None.
In each 500 gram pouch, there are approximately 250 servings of RAW Pine Pollen Powder.
At RAW Forest Foods, our favorite way to use this product is simply to combine it with 4-6 ounces of fresh, cool water, and consumed on an empty stomach.
This product is vegan/vegetarian.
Store this product, and all RAW Forest Foods products, in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight and moisture. Try and use in a timely manner after opening the package.
For those customers who prefer to rotate their pro-androgenic and tonic herbs, we suggest a schedule of five days on and two days off, or four weeks on and one week off.
Before starting any new medicinal herbs or nutritional supplements (from our company or otherwise), customers should consult with their qualified healthcare practitioner. This not because we question the safety of our products, but because we believe in the strength of our products and that plants have a medicinal, therapeutic potential.
This product is not for use by those under the age of 18, who are pregnant or nursing, or who are allergic or adverse to any of the ingredients contained within.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please view our full Terms and Conditions.
Out of the products I have tried from Raw Forest Foods, the Pine Pollen is the one my palate really likes. I look forward to the fresh, bright yellow, and pine essence each day. This stuff transports me to the unadulterated forests in far-off Yunnan. I also drink Yunnan puerh tea, so its great to get try pine from the same region. Energetically, I do feel a lift after drinking this. It feels soothing to my digestive tract, not heavy or hard to digest at all. Overall, though it has only been a week of drinking the raw pollen, I feel a lift in my system and find myself craving the pollen, which lets me know my body really appreciates what it has inside.