Endocrine Strengthening Formula
Pine Pollen Alchemy for Renewed Endocrine Health
Available as Tincture or Capsules
We first developed our Endocrine Strengthening Formula to offer customers a comprehensive product built around Pine Pollen and the phyto-androgens it contains [androstenedione, androsterone, DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone), and testosterone], but with additional adaptogenic and pro-androgenic herbs to help increase the body’s own production of those hormones (as noted in the scientific literature available) and to provide greater long term benefits.*
This formula allows the immediate effects of Pine Pollen with the additional, long term benefits not available when using Pine Pollen by itself.
Our Endocrine Strengthening Formula Capsules are made with professional grade 10:1 powdered extracts. Our Endocrine Strengthening Formula Tincture is a clinical grade, 2:1 extract. Both products are expertly formulated and manufactured in a domestic, certified organic, FDA GMP facility.
Endocrine Strengthening Formula is designed to assist in:
- Promoting an immediate increase of androgen hormones through the phyto-androgens present in Pine Pollen;
- Helping to increase the percentage of free (active) testosterone;
- Increasing low testosterone levels by regulating the endocrine system;
- Decreasing levels of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), aromatase, and estradiol;
- Assisting in estrogen detoxification and balancing the testosterone to estrogen ratio.*
Our original Endocrine Strengthening Formula was the first formula available that included Pine Pollen, and it quickly became a customer favorite. To offer customers an even better product, we updated the formula with the goal of increasing the long term benefits of it—creating a smarter, more effective formula. This updated formula is available both in capsules and in tincture form.
Endocrine Strengthening Formula Contains:
- Astragalus Root Extract;
- Chinese Ginseng Root Extract;
- Cordyceps Extract;
- Ginger Root Extract;
- He Shou Wu Extract;
- Pine Pollen Extract;
- Stinging Nettle Root Extract;
- Tribulus terrestris Extract (Bindii).
Each Bottle of Capsules (10:1 Extracts) Contains:
- 40 servings of our Endocrine Strengthening Formula;
- Containing 840 milligrams, with:
- Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceus) Extract (204 miligrams);
- Tribulus terrestris (Bindii) Extract (204 milligrams);
- Chinese Ginseng Root (Panax ginseng) Extract (102 miligrams);
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) Extract (102 miligrams);
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) Extract (102 miligrams);
- He Shou Wu (Polygonum multiflorum) Extract (102 milligrams);
- Pine Pollen (Pinus massoniana) Extract (102 miligrams);
- Stinging Nettle Root (Urtica dioica) Extract (102 miligrams);
- 120 non-GMO, vegan capsules.
Each Bottle of Tincture (2:1 Extract) Contains:
- 48 servings (1.2 milliliters) of our Endocrine Strengthening Formula Tincture;
- Each serving represents an equivalent of 2.4 grams of fresh herbs;
- Every serving contains within:
- Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceus) Tincture (0.24 milliliters);
- Tribulus terrestris (Bindii) Tincture (0.24 milliliters);
- Chinese Ginseng Root (Panax ginseng) Tincture (0.12 milliliters);
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) Tincture (0.12 milliliters);
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) Tincture (0.12 milliliters);
- He Shou Wu (Polygonum multiflorum) Tincture (0.12 milliliters);
- Pine Pollen (Pinus massoniana) Tincture (0.12 milliliters);
- Stinging Nettle Root (Urtica dioica) Tincture (0.12 milliliters);
- 2 ounces of tincture.
An Overview of the Formula
Pine Pollen is celebrated for many reasons, but for many people, it is celebrated because it contains phyto-androgens, plant analogs of the male sex hormones androstenedione, androsterone, DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone), and testosterone.
Not happy with mere supplementation, we set out to develop an effective formula that retained the benefits of Pine Pollen and the phyto-androgens it contains, but offered long term benefits for those looking to not just supplement with Pine Pollen, but to help strengthen the endocrine system and promote enhanced testosterone production in cases of low testosterone, higher levels of free testosterone, and to in rebalancing the ratio of testosterone to estrogen.*
After several years of popularity, we revised (improving and updating) our Endocrine Strengthening Formula with the goal of making it more effective in the short and long term, more supportive of the health of the entire body, and to employ deeper themes of Classical Chinese medicine, Indian Ayurveda traditions, and Western herbalism, all within the scope of current scientific research.
To do this, we combined Pine Pollen with well known adaptogenic herbs that have been studied for their effects in promoting male reproductive health, formulated to help trigger the body to correct low testosterone, to protect the body from SHBG and aromatase, and to help naturally detoxify estrogen. Not just a blend of similar sounding herbs, this is a professionally developed formula professionally manufactured with clinical grade extracts.
The Formula and Ingredients
Astragalus Root Extract (10:1 Powdered Extract or 2:1 Tincture)
From ecologically or organically cultivated Astragalus membranaceus roots
- There are literally thousands of years of use of Astragalus as a longevity tonic and it is one of the most used and researched herbs today. In Chinese medicine, the use of Astragalus specifically supports the goals of our Endocrine Strengthening Formula through its many adaptogenic and tonic effects;
- Astragalus promotes whole-body health, needed to set the stage for the other herbs included in the formula to work as effectively as possible;
- For more detailed information on the herb, please see the product page for our Seven Springs Trail Astragalus Extract Blend.*
Cordyceps Extract (10:1 Powdered Extract or 2:1 Tincture)
From organically cultivated Cordyceps sinensis fungi
- Similar to Astragalus, Cordyceps have also enjoyed thousands of years of use as a tonic, though until very recently (1970’s) Cordyceps were so rare that their application in Chinese medicine was severely limited. Vast amounts of research have been conducted on the effectiveness of Cordyceps for a myriad of applications;
- A great amount of research and attention has been paid to Cordyceps for their longevity benefits, for their use as a reproductive tonic and for increasing libido, vitality, and for promoting athleticism;
- Cordyceps are an important addition to our Endocrine Strengthening Formula not just because of those reasons listed above, but because they help to balance some of the other herbs included in the formula for increased long term effectiveness;
- Please view our Eternal Well Cordyceps Formula product page to learn more about the benefits of using a Cordyceps Extract.*
Pine Pollen Extract (10:1 Powdered Extract or 2:1 Tincture)
From wild-harvested, remote, select Pinus massoniana trees
- Pine Pollen is a popular herb used to promote male health because of its phyto-sterols (plant analogs of the male sex hormones), helping to supplement the body and thus elevating androgen levels;
- Additionally, Pine Pollen contains the adaptogenic compounds gibberellins and brassinosteroids, which may work as an adaptogen in balancing the endocrine system and promoting improved hormone levels;
- To learn more about the many benefits of Pine Pollen Powdered Extract, please visit our Pine Pollen: Extended Information page or our Pine Pollen Powdered Extract product page.*
Chinese Ginseng Root Extract (10:1 Powdered Extract or 2:1 Tincture)
From ecologically or organically cultivated, mature Panax Ginseng roots
- Panax ginseng, more commonly known as Chinese Ginseng or Korean Ginseng, is the most celebrated herbal tonic, with over 50 years of scientific scrutiny confirming Panax ginseng time and again in its reparative endocrine system abilities and other adaptogenic effects;
- Chinese Ginseng is a potent adaptogen, but it is included here specifically for its gonadotropic properties, promoting and increase in the production of testosterone and other androgenic hormones in cases of low testosterone;
- Research has shown Chinese Ginseng to help promote male fertility, including increased sperm count and sperm quality;
- More information about Chinese Ginseng can be found on our Elephant Mountain Ginseng Formula product page.*
Stinging Nettle Root Extract (10:1 Powdered Extract or 2:1 Tincture)
From wild-harvested Urtica dioica roots
- The root of the common nettle plant (Urtica dioica) has clinically been shown to be a male plant ally with many benefits for male reproductive health;
- Compounds present in Stinging Nettle Root (including the compound ß-Sitosterol, found in our Våren Forest Nettle ß-Sitosterol Capsules) helps to deactivate Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), which then increases the levels of free (active) testosterone and decreases levels of bound (inactive) testosterone;
- Reduced SHBG and reduced bound testosterone blocks the enzyme aromatase from converting testosterone to to harmful estrogenic metabolite estradiol;
- To learn more about the benefits and uses of Nettle Root and ß-Sitosterol, please see our Våren Forest Nettle Nettle Root Powdered Extract and ß-Sitosterol Capsules.*
Ginger Root Extract (10:1 Powdered Extract or 2:1 Tincture)
From ecologically or organically cultivated Zingiber officinale rhizome
- Ginger root is a classic invigorating plant in Western herbalism, and is cherished in Chinese and Indian traditions as well. And for good reason: Ginger Root helps to increase blood flow throughout the body. By promoting blood flow, Ginger assists the other herbs in this formula to penetrate the whole body and increase their effectiveness;
- Ginger Root may help assist in estrogen detoxification and helping to promote a positive testosterone to estrogen balance;
- Furthermore, Pine Pollen and Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) appear to work synergistically, where the combination of the two increases the effectiveness of Pine Pollen.*
Tribulus Extract (10:1 Powdered Extract or 2:1 Tincture)
From ecologically or organically cultivated Tribulus terrestris
- Until recently, Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) was a largely unknown plant in the West, although it has been long celebrated in classic Ayurvedic traditions (where it is known as Bindi) for increasing male reproductive health;
- Today, Tribulus terrestris remains popular, including within the scientific community, where it has been validated to benefit male reproductive health. Like Panax ginseng, Tribulus terrestris is an androgenic, gonadotropic plant, which increases production of androgen hormones like testosterone;
- Tribulus terrestris has also been shown to increase male fertility, increasing the number, quality, and swimming ability of sperm.*
He Shou Wu Extract (10:1 Powdered Extract or 2:1 Tincture)
From ecologically or organically cultivated, traditionally prepared Polygonum multiflorum
In Chinese Medicine, He Shou Wu is used to nourish and replenish the Yin. In staying with this theory, Yin can be understood to act as the substance which allows the Yang to have fuel. As we age, Yin is diminished and the body weakens—the foundation beings to crack.
By building Yin, the substance of the body can be repaired and, ultimately, youthful vigor can be restored. This is why He Shou Wu is a classic longevity tonic.
He Shou Wu has been studied to have the therapeutic effects of/for:
With improvements seen in:
- Alzheimer__s disease;
- Parkinson__s disease.*
He Shou Wu is used in Chinese medicine (written as _¥_ÐÄ; Black Hair Mr. Ho) to:
- Augments Essence (Jing);
- Moistens intestines
- Nourish Blood (and expels wind from skin);
- Nourish the Kidney;
- Nourish the Liver;
- Promote the growth of hair;
- Relieves toxic fire;
- Treat premature graying of hair.*
Capsules Made With High Quality 10:1 Powdered Extracts
Our Endocrine Strengthening Formula Capsules are formulated strictly with clinical grade 10:1 powdered extracts.
At RAW Forest Foods, we use herbs that are wild-harvested, organically, or ecologically grown. These herbs form the base of our powdered extracts. The herbs are then concentrated ten (10) times so that each gram of extract is the equivalent of 10 grams of whole, unprocessed herb. This makes for a very strong and effective formula.
Our Unique 2:1 Tincture Extraction Process
Our Endocrine Strengthening Formula tincture is a full 2:1 extract, with two parts of herb going into each part of hydroethanolic base liquid.
This strong extraction results in an equivalent of 2.4 grams of fresh herb in each dropper. We prefer this alcohol based tincture because the active compounds in the herbs have been extracted into alcohol, which bypasses the digestive system, entering the blood system directly though the epithelial cells lining the mouth, esophagus, and stomach.
Furthermore, the alcohol base is able to quickly penetrate the phosphor lipid bilayer of the cell, delivering the active compounds immediately to every cell.
Each serving of tincture contains an equivalent of:
- Fresh Astragalus Root (480 milligrams);
- Fresh Chinese Ginseng (240 milligrams);
- Fresh Cordyceps (240 milligrams);
- Fresh Ginger Root (240 milligrams);
- Fresh He Shou Wu (240 milligrams);
- Fresh Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen (240 milligrams);
- Fresh Nettle Root (240 milligrams);
- Fresh Tribulus terrestris (480 milligrams).
The Endocrine Strengthening Formula has been designed specifically for men who are looking to increase levels of key hormones. This formula also works well for anyone consuming (or recovering from consuming) a diet high in estrogen, including soy, flax, and hops—the three major contributors to dietary estrogen.
Allergies, Safety, Contraindications, and Drug Interactions
At RAW Forest Foods, we take pride on the quality of our products, and we select individual ingredients in part because we consider them to be very safe, but we cannot make any claims as to how an individual will respond to our products. Humans are unique creatures. We take herbs and herbal medicine seriously and consider them to be serious medicine on par with pharmaceutical drugs. As such, we want every customer to research products and ingredients independently, using sites like Google Scholar and PubMed.
We also encourage people to speak with their primary care practitioner before starting any new supplement regimen (purchased from our company or elsewhere) or other lifestyle change; this is particularly true for those taking any prescription drug(s), have any preexisting medical condition, or who are pregnant, thinking about becoming pregnant, or are nursing. We do not intend for any of our products to be used by those under 18 years of age or who are pregnant or nursing. Additionally, please be aware of any allergies you may have to any ingredients in our products.
Some people have a true pine pollen allergy; however, the estimated population with a true allergy is quite small, as most are allergic to other pollens.
Stephen Buhner, the author of (among many other fantastic books) "Healing Lyme", "The Natural Testosterone Plan", writes in his book "Pine Pollen: Ancient Medicine for a New Millennium," writes that:
"Pine pollen tincture is for men in middle age or older or for those with the various kinds of disease conditions that pine pollen helps rectify. Pine pollen powder, on the other hand, can be used as a nutrient food or supplement by anyone with no restrictions other than for those with pine pollen allergy. It truly is good for all, female, male, child, adolescent, bodybuilder, or the aged. Except in unusual circumstances due to medical conditions, pine pollen tincture does not need to be used by adolescent men."
The information contained here and provided by RAW Forest Foods is for informational use only. These products have not been evaluated by the FDA. Any statements within this site or within RAW Forest Foods’ site have not been evaluated by the FDA. This (or any) product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Aphrodisiac Properties of Tribulus Terrestris Extract (Protodioscin) in Normal and Castrated Rats
- Effect of Panax Ginseng on Testosterone Level and Prostate in Male Rats
- Effects of Panax Ginseng C.A. Meyer Saponins on Male Fertility
- Herbs for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Sex Hormones and Corticosteroids in Pollen of Pinus nigra
- Some Phytochemical, Pharmacological and Toxicological Properties of Ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe): A Review of Recent Research
- The hormonal Effects of Tribulus terrestris and its Role in the Management of Male Erectile Dysfunction – an Evaluation using Primates, Rabbit and Rat
- Treatment Effects of Onion (Allium cepa) andGinger (Zingiber officinale) on Sexual Behavior of Rat after Inducing an Antiepileptic Drug (lamotrigine)
- Tribulus terrestris and Human Male Fertility
- Urtica Dioica for Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
ESF Capsules Suggested Usage
Serving size is 3 capsules, taken twice daily or as otherwise directed.
Other Ingredients: Non-GMO plant cellulose (vegan) capsules.
This product contains 10:1 extracts herbal extracts, produced using a traditional hot water extraction process that concentrated the herbs ten times. This product is GMO free, and is vegan/vegetarian.
As with all of our products, we advise that this product is taken on an empty stomach.
Capsules are easy to use, and need only to be taken with several ounces of water (or other liquid).
ESF Tincture Suggested Usage
Serving size is Serving size is 1/4 tsp (1.2 ml), taken twice daily or as otherwise directed.
Other Ingredients: Pharmaceutical grade (USP) alcohol and water.
At RAW Forest Foods, we like to take our tinctures diluted in 2-4 ounces of warm water, taken on an empty stomach.
There are approximately 48 full servings per 2 ounce container. Each dropper contains an equivalent of 2.4 grams of fresh herb. This product is vegan/vegetarian.
Of course, whichever way you decide to use it, the best way is the way that ensures regular, consistent use, because no gain is made from a product that sits untouched in the cupboard.
Store this product, and all RAW Forest Foods products, in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight and moisture. Try and use in a timely manner after opening the package.
For those customers who prefer to rotate their pro-androgenic and tonic herbs, we suggest a schedule of five days on and two days off, or four weeks on and one week off.
Before starting any new medicinal herbs or nutritional supplements (from our company or otherwise), customers should consult with their qualified health care practitioner. This not because we question the safety of our products, but because we believe in the strength of our products and that plants have a medicinal, therapeutic potential.
This product is not for use by those under the age of 18, who are pregnant or nursing, or who are allergic or adverse to any of the ingredients contained within.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please view our full Terms and Conditions.
My life will never be the same again, this product is absolutely perfect, I can't even explain how I'm happy that I ordered it. I fell like I can lift 500lb with one hand, my mood has never been better. Every day like birthday))
I am not sure how I got by before discovering this formula, my quality of life has improved dramatically. Thank you Raw Forest Foods.
Many thanks for a wonderful product. I realize that each person is unique in what a product does for them. I have found this formula to be an excellent trigger when used with the drug Levitra. Oddly I do use medically prescribed testosterone replacement therapy yet even so Levitra even with that has only mediocre results for me. When I add your Endocrine Extract to the mix tough the Levitra produces nothing short of exceptional results for me. I have had other advise me to try a natural called Yohimba or the like. I did and it provided absolutely no benefits for me . This Endocrine extract though is awesome and seems the be the needed trigger for my Levitra . Awesome product .