An In-depth Resource on Pine Pollen
Please follow these links to find additional, extended information on Pine Pollen.
- A general resource for using any and all of our products (RAW Pollens, Powders, Capsules, and Tinctures).
- A note about the safety of Pine Pollen.
- Our tinctures are different. Learn more here.
- Specific information about Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen 10:1 Powder Extract.
- An in-depth resource covering the nutritional components of Pine Pollen, including SOD and MSM.
- Learn more about where our products are made and the importance of professionalism in the herb and supplement industry.
- A quick guide for assisting your understanding between the differences in RAW Pollens (including tablets and capsules), Powdered Extracts (including capsules), and Tinctures.
- Your source for the most frequently asked Pine Pollen FAQs.
- For a Western take on the potential health benefits of Pine Pollen and links to published scientific and research articles.*
- Outside references to scientific and research literature.
- A specific discussion regarding the use of Pine Pollen for potential pro-androgenic and adaptogenic effects.*
- For a Chinese Medicine take on the health benefits of Pine Pollen.
- Learn where our Pine Pollen is sourced from and what makes our Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen both different and unique.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please view our full Terms and Conditions.