Nettle Root Extract Powder » Full Potency, Full Spectrum, and Unstandardized
- Primary Ingredient:
- Nettle Root Extract
- Gluten Free, Made in the USA, Non-GMO, Ready to Use, UV Protected, Vegan
- Pouch Contents:
- 70 Grams
- Servings per Container:
- Product Guides:
- Estrogen Detoxification, Female Friendly, Pro-Androgenics, Prostate Health
Stinging Nettle Root Extract Powder
Full Potency, Full Spectrum, and Unstandardized
From our Våren Forest Nettle Root Collection
Stinging Nettle root, or Urtica dioica, is also known as the Herbal Male Ally. It has the unique ability to optimize functions of the endocrine system related to reproductive health. It is known to help support prostate health, which particular emphasis on healing benign prostatic hyperplasia, and known to support healthy levels of free testosterone. Nettle Root is also a top performer in helping anyone with symptoms of estrogen toxicity.
Nettle Root can be used alone, and it is an ideal herb to take alongside Pine Pollen to further balance hormones.
What Others Are Saying
"I've had [a lot] of experience with nettle root. This product of 50 to one concentration is the most I've seen anywhere. And, after using this for just a couple of weeks, I've noticed a difference, urologically speaking. I'm thankful for [RAW Forest Foods Nettle Root Extract]!" — Haldor
"Great in smoothies. Balancing male hormones. " — Israel
You will find our Nettle Root Extract, either as a powder, capsule, or tincture, in the following products:
- Elevated Pine Pollen & Nettle Root Tincture (With Gardenia Fruit and Citrus Peel) (2 Ounce or 4 Ounce);
- Pine Pollen Alchemy Tincture: The Original Endocrine Formula (2 Ounce Tincture, 4 Ounce Tincture, Capsules);
Våren Forest Stinging Nettle Root Extract Powder May Support
- Treatment of alopecia/hair loss;
- Estrogen detoxification;
- Enhances sexual activity in men and women;
- Aids in fighting against heart disease and high cholesterol;
- Boosts the immune system;
- Supports endocrine and reproductive system;
- May help prevent several types of cancer, including prostate and colon;
- May promote apoptosis;
- May help prevent the formation of gallstones;
- Support for the symptoms of menopause;
- Support for common cold and flu, HIV/AIDS, rheumatoid arthritis, tuberculosis, psoriasis, allergies, cervical cancer, fibromyalgia, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), asthma, bronchitis, migraine headaches, and chronic fatigue.*
In traditional Austrian medicine, Nettle is used internally, as tea or fresh leaves, to treat disorders of the kidneys and urinary tract, gastrointestinal tract, locomotor system, skin and cardiovascular system. It also was used to treat hemorrhage, influenza, rheumatism, and gout.
In Old English lore, Nettle is one of the nine plants invoked in the pagan Anglo-Saxon Nine Herbs Charm, recorded in the 10th century. Nettle was believed to be a galactagogue, a substance that promotes lactation.
Urtication, or flogging with Nettles, is the process of deliberately applying stinging nettles to the skin in order to provoke inflammation. This is done as a folk remedy for the treatment of rheumatism.
Where to Buy Nettle Root Extract Powder?
RAW Forest Foods offers bulk, 70 gram pouches of Nettle Root Extract Powder, with 35 servings (2 grams per serving) per pouch. As with all of our products, we source our ingredients as close to the produces—farms and forests—as possible, visiting sites and meeting with growers, wild-harvesters, and processors.
Våren Forest Stinging Nettle Root
Serving size is 2 grams, taken twice daily or as directed, preferably on an empty stomach. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
Our favorite way to consume this product is by combining it with 4-6 ounces of fresh, warm water on an empty stomach - it tastes delicious!
A cool, dry place, away from sunlight and moisture.
Herb cycling schedules can be beneficial when healing. If you prefer to rotate your pro-androgenic and tonic herbs, we suggest a schedule of five days on and two days off, or four weeks on and one week off.
Nettle Root Extract Testing Certificate of Analysis (CofA)
Before starting any new medicinal herbs or nutritional supplements (from our company or otherwise), customers should consult with their qualified healthcare practitioner. This not because we question the safety of our products, but because we believe in the strength of our products and that plants have a medicinal, therapeutic potential.
This product is not for use by those under the age of 18, who are pregnant or nursing, or who are allergic or adverse to any of the ingredients contained within.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please consult our full Terms and Conditions for more information.