Nettle Root Extract Powder — Full Potency, Full Spectrum Extract — 70 Gram Bulk Pouch
Stinging Nettle Root Extract Powder
Full Potency, Full Spectrum, and Unstandardized
From our Våren Forest Nettle Root Collection
Stinging Nettle Root, (Urtica dioica) is known as the Herbal Male Ally—although beneficial to men and women. Nettle Root has the unique ability to optimize the functions of the endocrine system related to reproductive health. Nettle Root is known to help support prostate health, with possible benefits to support benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Additionally, Nettle is considered a Pro-Androgenic in its support of healthy levels of free testosterone.
Nettle Root—and its active compound Beta-Sitosterol—is a top performer in supporting anyone experiencing symptoms of estrogen toxicity. When used alone, Nettle Root excels. And it is an ideal choice for combing and taking alongside Pine Pollen to further balance hormones
What Others Are Saying
"I've had [a lot] of experience with nettle root. This product of 50 to one concentration is the most I've seen anywhere. And, after using this for just a couple of weeks, I've noticed a difference, urologically speaking. I'm thankful for [RAW Forest Foods Nettle Root Extract]!" — Haldor
"Great in smoothies. Balancing male hormones. " — Israel
You will find our Nettle Root Extract, either as a powder, capsule, or tincture, in the following products:
- ß-Sitosterol (Beta-Sitosterol) and Swedish Flower Pollen Extract Capsules;
- Elevated Pine Pollen & Nettle Root Tincture (With Gardenia Fruit and Citrus Peel) (2 Ounce or 4 Ounce);
- Pine Pollen Alchemy Tincture: The Original Endocrine Formula (2 Ounce Tincture, 4 Ounce Tincture, Capsules);
- Pine Pollen & Nettle Root Extract Powder.
Våren Forest Stinging Nettle Root Extract Powder May Support
- Treatment of alopecia/hair loss;
- Estrogen detoxification;
- Enhances sexual activity in men and women;
- Aids in fighting against heart disease and high cholesterol;
- Boosts the immune system;
- Supports endocrine and reproductive system;
- May help prevent several types of cancer, including prostate and colon;
- May promote apoptosis;
- May help prevent the formation of gallstones;
- Support for the symptoms of menopause;
- Support for common cold and flu, HIV/AIDS, rheumatoid arthritis, tuberculosis, psoriasis, allergies, cervical cancer, fibromyalgia,
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), asthma, bronchitis, migraine headaches, and chronic fatigue.*
In traditional Austrian medicine, Nettle is used internally, as tea or fresh leaves, to treat the kidneys and urinary tract, gastrointestinal tract, locomotor system, skin, and cardiovascular system. It also was used to treat hemorrhage, influenza, rheumatism, and gout.
In Old English lore, Nettle is one of the nine plants invoked in the pagan Anglo-Saxon Nine Herbs Charm, recorded in the 10th century. Nettle was believed to be a galactagogue, a substance that promotes lactation.
Urtication, or flogging with Nettles, is the process of deliberately applying stinging nettles to the skin to provoke inflammation. This is done as a folk remedy for the treatment of rheumatism.
Where to Buy Nettle Root Extract Powder?
RAW Forest Foods offers bulk, 70 gram pouches of Nettle Root Extract Powder, with 35 servings (2 grams per serving) per pouch. As with all of our products, we source our ingredients as close to the produces—farms and forests—as possible, visiting sites and meeting with growers, wild-harvesters, and processors.
Våren Forest Stinging Nettle Root
Serving size is 2 grams, taken twice daily or as directed, preferably on an empty stomach. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
How to Take Nettle Root Extract Powder
Our favorite way to consume this product is by combining it with 4-6 ounces of fresh, warm water on an empty stomach - it tastes delicious!
A cool, dry place, away from sunlight and moisture.
Herb cycling schedules can be beneficial when healing. If you prefer to rotate your pro-androgenic and tonic herbs, we suggest a schedule of five days on and two days off, or four weeks on and one week off.
Nettle Root Extract Testing Certificate of Analysis (CofA)
Before starting any new medicinal herbs or nutritional supplements (from our company or otherwise), customers should consult with their qualified healthcare practitioner. This not because we question the safety of our products, but because we believe in the strength of our products and that plants have a medicinal, therapeutic potential.
This product is not for use by those under the age of 18, who are pregnant or nursing, or who are allergic or adverse to any of the ingredients contained within.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please consult our full Terms and Conditions for more information.
What a wonderful find! Used in conjunction with Raw Forest's Tongkat, the blend produces a terrific tonic for vitality, focus, and energy. My friends and family love these products. Thanks for making them available.