Reishi Mushrooms Buddha Blend
Regarded by ancient herbalists as the Mushroom of Immortality, modern herbalists love reishi for its powerful adaptogenic qualities. The Reishi mushroom, Ganoderma lucidum, is potentially the oldest and most revered medicinal herb used in traditional forms of Chinese, Eastern, and indigenous medicines throughout the Northern Hemisphere. The Chinese name for Reishi, Lingzhi, translates and alludes to “supernatural mushroom” and “wonder mushroom,” giving us pause to ponder both the deep reverence for Reishi and the potential benefits it has to offer. Reishi is used to support the immune system, relieve stress, strengthen the spirit, calm the mind and promote peaceful sleep. In addition, Reishi is used to promote longevity, as a general health tonic, as well as to develop and enhance spiritual awareness and well being.
Our Reishi Buddha Blend is a comprehensive Reishi preparation, with a unique combination of organically cultivated Raw Reishi spores and organic Duanwood Reishi Extract. A bio-active and dense source of the medicinal polysaccharides, triterpenes, and beta-glucans found in Reishi fungi and in Reishi spores.
The Reishi Buddha Blend is masterfully crafted to provide the highest possible quality and integrity Reishi. Reishi Buddha Blend seeks to offer all the possible, positive benefits that this long-revered tonic has to offer.
What Others Are Saying
"I've tried several products from RAW Forest Foods and all are excellent but Reishi [Buddha Blend] is incredible. My thoughts are much clearer my emotional state is calm and stable. I recommend everyone to take this product for life. Very grateful to RAW Forest Foods for this amazing product and its great quality." — Fernando
You will find our Reishi Buddha Blend Extract in the following product:
Reishi Buddha Blend May Support
- Analgesic effects;
- Anti-cancer effects;
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and cardiotonic effects;
- Immune enhancement;
- Immune modulation and allergy alleviation;
- Physiological effects;
- Anti-allergic activity;
- Bronchitis-preventative effect, inducing regeneration of bronchial epithelium;
- Antibacterial, against Staphylococci, Streptococci, and Bacillus pneumoniae;
- Antioxidant, by eliminating hydroxyl free radicals;
- Antitumor activity;
- Antiviral effect, by inducing interferon production;
- Lowers blood pressure;
- Enhances bone marrow nucleated cell proliferation;
- Cardiotonic action, lowering serum cholesterol levels with no effect on triglycerides, enhancing the myocardial metabolism of hypoxic animals, and improving coronary artery hemodynamics;
- Regulation of circulating blood cholesterol;
- Central depressant and peripheral anticholinergic actions on the autonomic nervous system reduce the effects of caffeine and relax muscles;
- Enhanced natural killer cell activity;
- Expectorant and antitussive properties;
- General immunopotentiation;
- Anti-HIV activity in vitro and in vivo;
- Improved adrenal function.*
Reishi Buddha Blend Key Benefits
To ensure ample amounts of these compounds, our Reishi Buddha Blend contains a 50/50 blend of raw Reishi spores and organic Duanwood Reishi Extract. This blend is paramount in ensuring that all of the healing compounds available in Reishi are present and bio-available for our customers.
Major Constituents Present In Reishi Include:
- Beta and hetero-Beta-glucans (antitumor and immunostimulating);
- Ling Zhi-8 protein (anti-allergenic, immuno-modulating);
- Ganodermic acids & triterpenes (anti-allergenic agents, cholesterol, and blood pressure reducing);
- Polysaccharides with multiple benefits;
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), an enzyme thought to have an anti-aging effect on the body;
- Adenosine monophosphate, a possible positive effect on the cardiovascular system, lowering blood pressure when it is high and helping to clear blood vessel blockages;
- Potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium, manganese, iron, and zinc.*
The historical use of Reishi is really a history of China over the past 4000 years, when it was first written about as a longevity tonic in the classic medical texts during the Han Dynasty. In Chinese, Reishi is known as Lingzhi, the plant of immortality and spiritual potency. In Korean, it's known as Ling Chu, the plant of immortality and resurrection. Throughout history, Reishi has been so highly prized by the ruling classes in China, that at times, it was illegal for anyone but royalty to possess or consume the fungus. Royalty would set out specialized envoys of fungi hunters into the ancient plumb tree forests throughout China to locate and harvest Reishi, bringing it back only for use by the royalty. Reishi was, and is today, considered the “elixir of life.” In current Traditional Chinese Medicine, it is used for a variety of purposes including: enchaining and modulating the immune system; fighting various infections, including bird flu and hepatitis; adjunct therapy in fighting cancer; treating stomach illness; lung conditions like asthma boosting general health; preventative medicine; increasing longevity; and enhancing the strength of the spirit.
The historical use of Reishi goes beyond China and Korea. There is mention of Reishi by the Romans, who considered it to be a “food of the gods.” In Egypt, it was considered to be a gift from the Egyptian god Osiris, the god of the afterlife, which speaks to the longevity-enhancing effects of Reishi.
Reishi has been highly regarded as a premiere medicinal herb throughout history. It was renowned in the past as bringing happiness, good luck, health and longevity to those that used it.
Chinese classical and traditional uses:
- Promote radiant health, longevity, and spiritual attainment;
- Anti-aging herb;
- Tonify the Three Treasures: Jing (essence), Qi (life energy and life force) and Shen (spirit, awareness, and consciousness), as well as to protect and guard the liver and heart;
- Increase the light in the eyes;
- Protect the entire body, nourishing the heart and protecting the liver;
- Promote a sense of mental and physical calmness;
- Promote longevity and ensure a long and healthy life;
- Used by Taoist monks and other spiritual seekers and sages, who call it the “fungi of spiritual potency”;
- Build resistance to stress;
- Detoxify both the cells and tissue of the body;
- Slight central nervous system sedative, while supporting the CNS overtime, both relaxing and energizing the body and mind;
- Improve and/or correct DNA/RNA synthesis.*
Where to Buy Reishi Buddha Blend Extract Powder?
RAW Forest Foods offers bulk, 70 gram pouches of Reishi Buddha Blend Extract Powder, with 35 servings (2 grams per serving) per pouch. As with all of our products, we source our ingredients as close to the produces—farms and forests—as possible, visiting sites and meeting with growers, wild-harvesters, and processors.
Reishi Buddha Blend Powder
Serving size is 2 grams (approximately 1/2 teaspoon), taken twice daily or as directed, preferably on an empty stomach. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
Our favorite way to consume this product is with several ounces of water, taken on an empty stomach.
Learn more about using all of our products here.
A cool, dry place, away from sunlight and moisture.
Herb cycling schedules can be beneficial when healing. If you prefer to rotate your pro-androgenic and tonic herbs, we suggest a schedule of five days on, and two days off, or four weeks on and one week off.
All information provided by RAW Forest Foods, including throughout this website, is for educational purposes only and is not intended as—nor should be misconstrued as—any type of recommendation, medical diagnosis, treatment, cure, or advice.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Customers are advised to consult with their qualified healthcare practitioner before undergoing any lifestyle changes, including the use of dietary or nutritional supplements.
Products offered by RAW Forest Foods are not for use by those that are pregnant or nursing, children under the age of 18, individuals with a known medical condition, or those allergic or averse to any of the ingredients contained within them.
For additional information, consult our full Terms and Conditions.
View our Reishi Buddha Blend quick facts PDF.
Antitumor and anti-inflammatory activities of polysaccharides isolated from Ganoderma lucidum;
Antitumor and antimetastatic effects on liver of triterpenoid fractions of Ganoderma lucidum: mechanism of action and isolation of an active substance;
Anti-tumor and immunoregulatory activities of Ganoderma lucidum and its possible mechanisms;
Clinical characteristics of gynecologic cancer patients who respond to salvage treatment with Lingzhi;
Ganoderma – a therapeutic fungal biofactory;
Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) in cancer treatment;
Ganoderma lucidum exerts anti-tumor effects on ovarian cancer cells;
Ganoderma lucidum extract induces cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in MCF-7 human breast cancer cell;
Ganoderma lucidum stimulates NK cell cytotoxicity;
Ganoderma lucidum: a potent pharmacological macrofungus;
Immuno-modulatory activity of Ganoderma lucidum-derived polysacharide on human monocytoid dendritic cells pulsed with Der p 1 allergen;
Inhibitive effect on apoptosis in splenic lymphocytes of mice pretreated with lingzhi (Ganoderma lucidum) spores;
Natural products of the medicinal fungus Ganoderma lucidum: Occurrence, biological activities, and pharmacological functions;
Novel Antioxidant Peptides from Fermented Mushroom Ganoderma lucidum;
Randomized clinical trial of an ethanol extract of Ganoderma lucidum in men with lower urinary tract symptoms;
Reishi (Lingzhi), Wikipedia;
Reishi Mushroom (WebMD) uses, interactions, side effects and doseage;
Reishi mushroom cited effects;
Structural and immunological studies of a major polysaccharide from spores of Ganoderma lucidum (Fr.) Karst.