Elephant Mountain Ginseng Formula Powder
Our Elephant Mountain Ginseng Formula was developed with balanced adaptogenic herbs that celebrates the positive attributes of Chinese, American, and Tienchi Ginseng with other adaptogenic plants. Seeking to offer our customers a unique, deeply nourishing adaptogenic formula, we have created our Elephant Mountain Ginseng Formula to accomplish just this. This formula is designed to simultaneously address the feelings and symptoms of overwork and stress, while also offering a deep well of replenishment. Elephant Mountain Ginseng formula contains herbs that are adaptogens that balance heat, dampness, and offer the cooling Yin that so many of us need today. This is not a stimulating formula, but will offer a centered, focused energy that is balanced by a cool relaxation.
This is an ideal formula for both men and women, who are looking for energy that is restorative, but is not depleting (does not deplete the adrenals or Kidney Qi).
What Others Are Saying
"The Elephant Mountain Ginseng Formula is all that it is stacked up to be and more. Far more effective and potent than anything I have found available in health food stores. That is the [RAW] Forest Foods difference. Highly recommended." — Flint
"Removes dampness and [uptake] is fast, immediate." — Howard
Elephant Mountain Ginseng Formula May Support
- Renewed energy without empty stimulation of single herb extracts;
- Deep adaptogenic restoration;
- Chronic illnesses, burn-out, and/or premature aging;
- Deep adaptogenic rejuvenation;
- Improves sleep;
- Promotes blood vitality;
- Strengthens immunity;
- Boosts energy;
- Rejuvenates from an over-stressed life.*
Elephant Mountain Ginseng Formula Key Benefits
American Ginseng (Panax Quinquefolius)
- Benefits the Qi;
- Generates fluids and nourishes the Yin;
- Nurtures the lung Yin;
- Contains important antioxidants;
- Anti-inflammatory properties;
- Increases immune system response;
- Central nervous system benefits;
- Increases cardiovascular health;
- Blood sugar regulation and antidiabetic effect;
- Anti-cancer abilities.*
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
- Immune system protection;
- Anti-cancer abilities;
- Combats the effects of stress;
- Improvements in learning, memory, and reaction time;
- Reduces anxiety and depression without causing drowsiness;
- Stabilizes blood sugar;
- Lowers cholesterol;
- Increases brain cell health;
- Anti-malarial properties;
- Anti-inflammatory benefits.*
Chinese Ginseng (Panax Ginseng)
- Powerfully tonifies the original Qi;
- Tonifies the lung and benefit the Qi;
- Strengthens the spleen and tonifies the stomach;
- Benefits Yin and generates fluids;
- Benefits the heart Qi and calms the spirit;
- Increases mood;
- Increases immunity;
- Increases cognition;
- Strengthens erections;
- Increases testosterone production;
- Physical and exercise benefits.*
Dan Shen (Salviae Miltiorrhizae)
- Invigorates the blood and break ups congealed blood;
- Clears heat and soothes irritability;
- Fat loss, bodybuilding, acne, anxiety, cardiovascular benefits, cancer, cholesterol, depression, diabetes, glaucoma, sleeping problems, fertility, arrhythmia, atrial fibrillation, fibroid, and other uses;
- Increases cardiovascular health, including expanding the coronary artery and increases coronary blood flow;
- Improves blood flow and microcirculation;
- Dilates blood vessels and lowers blood pressure;
- Improves blood composition (blood viscosity, platelets, resists thrombosis);
- Increases red blood cell health;
- Liver protection and promotes the regeneration of liver cells;
- Promotes healing of broken bones and skin incisions;
- Protects gastric mucosa and fights against the ulcer;
- Calms the central nervous system;
- Improves kidney function;
- Anti-inflammation and anti-allergy.*
Dang Shen (Codonopsis Pilosula)
- Tonifies the middle burner and benefits the Qi, relieving fatigue, tired limbs lack appetite, diarrhea, vomiting, or any chronic illness with deficient spleen Qi;
- Tonifies the lungs;
- Strengthens the Qi and nourishes the fluids;
- Hematologic effect: Increases red blood cell count and hemoglobin;
- Increases gastrointestinal motility and anti-ulcer effects;
- Positive effects on the endocrine system;
- Increases cardiovascular health by lowering blood pressure;
- Anti-fatigue effect;
- Immune system benefits;
- Central nervous system benefits, including a reduction in sleep time, and simultaneous relaxing and stimulating effects on neural processes;
- Protection against radiation and delayed aging.*
Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus Senticosus)
- Stress reduction;
- Enhances mental performance;
- Enhances physical performance;
- Anti-toxin actions;
- Immune system enhancement, including a reduction of colds and flu;
- Supportive role in cancer treatments;
- HIV infection;
- Chronic hepatitis;
- Recovering alcohol addition;
- Chronic fatigue and immunodeficiency syndrome;
- Recovering from anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) abuse;
Ku Shen (Sophorae Flavescentis)
- Drains damp heat;
- Disperses wind and stops itching;
- Clears heat and promotes urination;
- Anti-fungal effects against common dermatomycoses;
- Possible anti-asthma effects;
- Antiviral and liver biochemistry protecting effects in Hepatitis B infection.*
Tienchi Ginseng (Panax Notoginseng)
- Stops bleeding and transforms congealed blood;
- Reduces swelling and alleviates pain;
- Increases the production of red blood cells by promoting the proliferation of multifunctional hematopoietic stem cells;
- Lowers blood pressure, reduces heart rate, and relieves a variety of drug-induced arrhythmias;
- Increases blood flow to the brain;
- Increases immune system health;
- Reduces inflammation;
- Delays signs of aging;
- Some anti-tumor effects;
- Shortens bleeding time.*
Elephant Mountain Ginseng Formula
½ tsp, taken twice daily or as directed, preferably on an empty stomach. Recommended, once in the morning and in the evening.
Our favorite way to consume this product is by combining it with 4-6 ounces of warm or hot water on an empty stomach.
A cool, dry place, away from sunlight and moisture.
Herb cycling schedules can be beneficial when healing. If you prefer to rotate your pro-androgenic and tonic herbs, we suggest a schedule of five days on, and two days off, or four weeks on and one week off.
Before starting any new medicinal herbs or nutritional supplements (from our company or otherwise), customers should consult with their qualified healthcare practitioner. This not because we question the safety of our products, but because we believe in the strength of our products and that plants have a medicinal, therapeutic potential.
This product is not for use by those under the age of 18, who are pregnant or nursing, or who are allergic or adverse to any of the ingredients contained within.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please view our full Terms and Conditions.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this herbal blend for the first time February 2020 and I felt the effects immediately. I have an herb regiment, but my body was telling me there are some things missing and Ginseng was one of them. I have more energy, I’m more regular in the restroom, and more centered. Thanks for this RFF.
Good product. Too bad they only give half of what you pay for. Label claims 43 teaspoon servings. Actually contains only 22 measured teaspoons. I have made two inquiries regarding this problem and they have ignored me. If guess they are completely aware of this issue and either don't care or don't know how to step up to the plate and correct this problem.
I love this Ginseng. I've been using Sublime for a long time now and recently decided to try Elephant Mtn. Wow what a difference, the Elephant Mtn. is a much better Ginseng product that you can feel the first time you try the stuff. But, I'm not sure what an old leather shoe tastes like this might be close. Please people post what you're mixing this stuff with to help wash it down.
Removes dampness and up take is fast , immediate.
The Elephant Mountain Ginseng Formula is all that it is stacked up to be and more. Far more effective and potent than anything I have found available in health food stores. That is the Raw Forest Foods difference. Highly recommended.
I have been suffering from adrenal (jing) deficiency AND dampness congestion issues impacting my prostate. VERY EXCITING!!! Thank you!