Elephant Mountain Ginseng Formula Powder
Our Elephant Mountain Ginseng Formula was developed with balanced adaptogenic herbs that celebrates the positive attributes of Chinese, American, and Tienchi Ginseng with other adaptogenic plants. Seeking to offer our customers a unique, deeply nourishing adaptogenic formula, we have created our Elephant Mountain Ginseng Formula to accomplish just this. This formula is designed to simultaneously address the feelings and symptoms of overwork and stress, while also offering a deep well of replenishment. Elephant Mountain Ginseng formula contains herbs that are adaptogens that balance heat, dampness, and offer the cooling Yin that so many of us need today. This is not a stimulating formula, but will offer a centered, focused energy that is balanced by a cool relaxation.
This is an ideal formula for both men and women, who are looking for energy that is restorative, but is not depleting (does not deplete the adrenals or Kidney Qi).
What Others Are Saying
"The Elephant Mountain Ginseng Formula is all that it is stacked up to be and more. Far more effective and potent than anything I have found available in health food stores. That is the [RAW] Forest Foods difference. Highly recommended." — Flint
"Removes dampness and [uptake] is fast, immediate." — Howard
Elephant Mountain Ginseng Formula May Support
- Renewed energy without empty stimulation of single herb extracts;
- Deep adaptogenic restoration;
- Chronic illnesses, burn-out, and/or premature aging;
- Deep adaptogenic rejuvenation;
- Improves sleep;
- Promotes blood vitality;
- Strengthens immunity;
- Boosts energy;
- Rejuvenates from an over-stressed life.*
Elephant Mountain Ginseng Formula Key Benefits
American Ginseng (Panax Quinquefolius)
- Benefits the Qi;
- Generates fluids and nourishes the Yin;
- Nurtures the lung Yin;
- Contains important antioxidants;
- Anti-inflammatory properties;
- Increases immune system response;
- Central nervous system benefits;
- Increases cardiovascular health;
- Blood sugar regulation and antidiabetic effect;
- Anti-cancer abilities.*
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
- Immune system protection;
- Anti-cancer abilities;
- Combats the effects of stress;
- Improvements in learning, memory, and reaction time;
- Reduces anxiety and depression without causing drowsiness;
- Stabilizes blood sugar;
- Lowers cholesterol;
- Increases brain cell health;
- Anti-malarial properties;
- Anti-inflammatory benefits.*
Chinese Ginseng (Panax Ginseng)
- Powerfully tonifies the original Qi;
- Tonifies the lung and benefit the Qi;
- Strengthens the spleen and tonifies the stomach;
- Benefits Yin and generates fluids;
- Benefits the heart Qi and calms the spirit;
- Increases mood;
- Increases immunity;
- Increases cognition;
- Strengthens erections;
- Increases testosterone production;
- Physical and exercise benefits.*
Dan Shen (Salviae Miltiorrhizae)
- Invigorates the blood and break ups congealed blood;
- Clears heat and soothes irritability;
- Fat loss, bodybuilding, acne, anxiety, cardiovascular benefits, cancer, cholesterol, depression, diabetes, glaucoma, sleeping problems, fertility, arrhythmia, atrial fibrillation, fibroid, and other uses;
- Increases cardiovascular health, including expanding the coronary artery and increases coronary blood flow;
- Improves blood flow and microcirculation;
- Dilates blood vessels and lowers blood pressure;
- Improves blood composition (blood viscosity, platelets, resists thrombosis);
- Increases red blood cell health;
- Liver protection and promotes the regeneration of liver cells;
- Promotes healing of broken bones and skin incisions;
- Protects gastric mucosa and fights against the ulcer;
- Calms the central nervous system;
- Improves kidney function;
- Anti-inflammation and anti-allergy.*
Dang Shen (Codonopsis Pilosula)
- Tonifies the middle burner and benefits the Qi, relieving fatigue, tired limbs lack appetite, diarrhea, vomiting, or any chronic illness with deficient spleen Qi;
- Tonifies the lungs;
- Strengthens the Qi and nourishes the fluids;
- Hematologic effect: Increases red blood cell count and hemoglobin;
- Increases gastrointestinal motility and anti-ulcer effects;
- Positive effects on the endocrine system;
- Increases cardiovascular health by lowering blood pressure;
- Anti-fatigue effect;
- Immune system benefits;
- Central nervous system benefits, including a reduction in sleep time, and simultaneous relaxing and stimulating effects on neural processes;
- Protection against radiation and delayed aging.*
Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus Senticosus)
- Stress reduction;
- Enhances mental performance;
- Enhances physical performance;
- Anti-toxin actions;
- Immune system enhancement, including a reduction of colds and flu;
- Supportive role in cancer treatments;
- HIV infection;
- Chronic hepatitis;
- Recovering alcohol addition;
- Chronic fatigue and immunodeficiency syndrome;
- Recovering from anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) abuse;
Ku Shen (Sophorae Flavescentis)
- Drains damp heat;
- Disperses wind and stops itching;
- Clears heat and promotes urination;
- Anti-fungal effects against common dermatomycoses;
- Possible anti-asthma effects;
- Antiviral and liver biochemistry protecting effects in Hepatitis B infection.*
Tienchi Ginseng (Panax Notoginseng)
- Stops bleeding and transforms congealed blood;
- Reduces swelling and alleviates pain;
- Increases the production of red blood cells by promoting the proliferation of multifunctional hematopoietic stem cells;
- Lowers blood pressure, reduces heart rate, and relieves a variety of drug-induced arrhythmias;
- Increases blood flow to the brain;
- Increases immune system health;
- Reduces inflammation;
- Delays signs of aging;
- Some anti-tumor effects;
- Shortens bleeding time.*
Where to Buy Elephant Mountain Ginseng Formula?
RAW Forest Foods offers bulk, 65 gram pouches of Elephant Mountain Ginseng Formula Extract Powder, with 32.5 servings (2 grams per serving) per pouch. As with all of our products, we source our ingredients as close to the produces—farms and forests—as possible, visiting sites and meeting with growers, wild-harvesters, and processors.
Elephant Mountain Ginseng Formula
½ tsp, taken twice daily or as directed, preferably on an empty stomach. Recommended, once in the morning and in the evening.
Our favorite way to consume this product is by combining it with 4-6 ounces of warm or hot water on an empty stomach.
Learn more about using all of our products here.
A cool, dry place, away from sunlight and moisture.
Herb cycling schedules can be beneficial when healing. If you prefer to rotate your pro-androgenic and tonic herbs, we suggest a schedule of five days on, and two days off, or four weeks on and one week off.
All information provided by RAW Forest Foods, including throughout this website, is for educational purposes only and is not intended as—nor should be misconstrued as—any type of recommendation, medical diagnosis, treatment, cure, or advice.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Customers are advised to consult with their qualified healthcare practitioner before undergoing any lifestyle changes, including the use of dietary or nutritional supplements.
Products offered by RAW Forest Foods are not for use by those that are pregnant or nursing, children under the age of 18, individuals with a known medical condition, or those allergic or averse to any of the ingredients contained within them.
For additional information, consult our full Terms and Conditions.
View our Advanced Ginseng Formula Elephant Mountain quick facts PDF.